Collection Of Information And Use
I collect information from you when you fill out a form to enter information on my website.
Types Of Collected Data
I may ask you to provide me with certain Personally Identifiable Information that can be used to contact or identify you. These information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Physical location
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
I may also collect information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of my website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookie Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve my website. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my website.
Examples of cookies I use:
- Session Cookies: I use Session Cookies to operate my website.
- Preference Cookies: I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Data
I use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the quality of services.
- To notify you about changes to my services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my website when you choose to do so.
- To provide necessary customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that I can improve my services.
- To monitor the usage of the website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
I may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of us.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with my services.
- To protect the personal safety of users and visitors of the website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of data transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, I CANNOT guarantee its absolute security.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate my services, to provide those services on my behalf, to perform related tasks or to assist me in analyzing how my services are used. These third-parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes.
I may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the uses of my services.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics services offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of my services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the services available to Google Analytics by installing the
analytics.js, and dc.js) from sharing information with Google Analytics about visits activity. For more
information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit
their Privacy & Terms web page.
Links To Other Sites
I do NOT intensionally collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are concerned about the fact that your children may have provided me with any sensitive personal data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information from my servers.